Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday...

So, here it is, Good Friday, and not the one that went down in history (not the big one but my history). A few posts ago I mentioned just how fantastic (please note the sarcasm) last Easter was. Well, Good Friday was the climax of it all. The day that will go down in my history that I found out my husband was in love with a minister from Charlotte and MySpace told me so! So, my friends will post about Easter savings, play dates, and candy and I will post about this. Not that this is any more or less important but it is what is going on with me.
But you know what, that was a year ago and I am not sad anymore. I can't lie, I am still a little hurt and even a little angry. My life has been a whirlwind in the past year. Bug is one year older (so am I but we won't talk about that), we live in a new city, and I have a new job. I have made some new friends and even made friends with people I have know my entire life. I have even dated and kissed a few frogs. I still have some of my bad habits but I have got some new good ones too. I choose not to think if today negatively, you know, the day it ended. Because, lets face it, one thing ended but a million things started!!
Easter is about being reborn, if you don't believe me , look it up in the bible! Spring is new, refreshing, and changing... what is not to be happy about?? And here it is... Good Friday, a very Good Friday!

No comments: