Thursday, February 14, 2008

I have the itch...

It happens once in a while but when it does... I can't help myself and then today (this morning) I realized that it was happening again. Spring is almost here and I need new shoes.
I didn't say that I wanted them, this is a need... I need them. Something pretty and colorful. A little out of my comfort zone. Something fun, definalty something fun! Now I feel like a kid in a candy store... what to get, what to get??
Pathetic as it is I feel like I have a purpose... I will search the internet for the most perfectest shoes ever. Much easier than shopping for a man online... I have looked once or twice (ok, a few more times than that, and I just looked, pure curiosity) and well... I think the perfect shoes might be easier to find! But when it all comes down to it... man or shoe, if I order them online it probably won't fit (50/50 shot) then I have to deal with the returns. Isn't it easier to try them on first before buying? Of course!
Maybe its not just the style of my shoe where I need to get out of my comfort zone, maybe it is the way I go about things. Change is good, right? Anyway, I think I am going to go out tonight and look for a fabulous pair... of shoes that is!
UPDATE... I am the proud new owner of three new pairs of friends... blue strappy ones, red and brown heeled mary janes, and brown/orange/turquoise floral satin ones! Yea! That is three new reasons to go out!

No comments: