Monday, February 11, 2008

If I really listened to Walt...

It was Bugs dream come true... All princesses, all weekend! There was a movie marathon of Cinderella, The Little Mermaid, and Sleeping Beauty. She danced with her princess figurines while watching her princesses... What more could a two year old little girl want other than cheese?
Anyway, all these fairy tales got me thinking... No, not what a crock...that is not how it works in real life. But seriously, maybe I should use these examples as criteria, kind of like a checklist. So here are my reasons why a prince is the man for me...
1) These princes are all looking for love... Not the next sporting event!!
2) They come from good royal stock (no bad teeth or apparent inbreeding, good thing) and never seem to get dirty... Ok, so good upbringing isn't a sure thing but at least it will eliminate some of the excuses, and the other thing... well that just makes for easier laundry!
3) They are willing to fight a witch, dragon, even an evil stepmother for just a kiss... Not to just get in her pants!
4) They already have their manners down. They have to, they are princes... No spitting, scratching, excessive cursing, farting , burping, etc. in public. I am sure they would still open doors after the first month of dating!
5) They all look genuinely interested in what she is saying. Heck, Ariel couldn't even talk and Prince Eric still looked interested.... Note: No glazed over look in their eyes!!
6) Again they are looking for love, even willing to marry the next day... Not commitment-phobic!!
7) Lets face it... they are freaking princes!!! Not some loser you met at the bar!
Oh well... I will go back to daydreaming of my prince, who knows, maybe one day I will meet him!
"I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream..." -Sleeping Beauty

No comments: